Triton Shower valve diaphragm

I have a Triton T80si which was leaking. Analysing the problem it appeared that the leak was coming from the Stabiliser Valve Assembly (part 82600550 - see

). Disassembling the unit, I find that it is evident that the internal diaphragm within the assembly has split.

Triton want to sell me a whole valve assembly unit for about GBP26 - all I need is the diaphragm.

Any suggestions where I might be able to get an appropriate diaphragm? Local plumbers merchants (South Manchester) can't help.

Paul R

Reply to
Paul R