Triton Topaz T100i Shower

I have a Triton Topaz T100i Shower with a problem. It keeps randomly auto-resetting. I have replaced the thermal cut-out to no avail. Has anyone had a similar problem, and a cure?

Reply to
Lawrence Zarb

Voltage drops across the supply cable? It's this type shower that relies on constant supply power isn't it? If not, then check any back up battery.

Or try an e-mail to the guys who should know best:

more help on this one.

Reply to
BigWallop