Toolboxes - are there *any* good ones out there?

About the best I've foudn for my uses are the Keter range. They have many different types including a sort of stackable thing they call the "MasterCart". The basic toolbox is pretty decent and it's strong enough to use as a temporary support for cutting timber. The arrangement with internal trays, dividers and external drawers seems to work well.

Find them can be PITA. B&Q used to do them but seem to have swapped to own brand. Most of the ones I see now are sold on eBay. They are fairly popular in the USA.

Reply to
Steve Firth

s/car/land rover/

As it's on private land it doesn't need tax (only SORN) or an MOT.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No space in a land-rover! In practice we have various trailers which we tow behind a little tractor or the ride-on mower. One of the trailers is the bottom of a caravan so is spacious enough for 5 metre lengths of wood and such without too much overhang, a land-rover would be little use for such things.

Reply to
tinnews