TMH

His wife passed away and TMH will not be posting for a while.

They managed 35 years of marriage and he says it was not all bad.

Reply to
ARW

I'm so sorry to hear that. Life is... something.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Thanks for letting us know.

It will be hard to cope with that.

Reply to
polygonum

That is very sad news indeed.

Dave, when you get round to reading this thread, my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Reply to
Graham.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Reply to
S Viemeister

*So* sorry to hear that. All the best, and hope to be hearing from you again when you are ready.
Reply to
newshound

I find it reassuring that despite us all being well scattered over the coun try and really in contact only by electronic means, we are shown to be a co mmunity.

I tangled with TMH about the first time I found this Newsgroup possibly 15+ years ago. It struck me then as very odd that as a professional he should come to an amateur forum to ask technical questions. I got sightly short s hrift, but have always felt an empathy with TMH since then.

So sad - my condolences to him and his family.

Reply to
Rob Graham

That is very sad. Condolences to TMH and looking forward to his return.

Reply to
Tim Streater

That is very sad. Please send him my condolences if you're in touch.

We look forward to seeing him back when he feels up to it.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Whilst it's always sad news it can sometimes be for the best, if they were suffering etc. I have no idea of the circumstances in TMH's case but I wish him and his family all the best.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Very sorry to hear that. My deepest sympathy; do pass that on if you are in contact.

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , ARW writes

Condolences from here, too. Thoughts are with you Dave.

Reply to
News

In message , ARW writes

Kindly add my condolences to those expressed by others here.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

That's shit. Thanks for letting us know.

Dave - my sincere condolences if you read this...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Oh bugger, hope it was expected rather than a knock on the door.

A piece of shit but also for the living.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Life's a bitch at times, no doubt about it. My sincere condolences to you and the family.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

Very sad news. Deepest condolences Dave.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Very sad.

Reply to
harry

Yes, echoed here as well. It can be hard when you come back after this sort of thing, so we will only ask if invited to, otherwise things will be like they always have been, I'm sure. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Very sorry to hear that.

Reply to