TMH

David

My heartfelt condolences on your sad loss.

Reply to
GB

You think it should have been worse?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

I'm very sorry to hear that. Thinking of you and your family, Dave.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Sincere condolences Dave! Life will continue and I hope you enjoy it once the grieving process has been completed. Best Wishes Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

My commiserations, that is sad news.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Very sorry for your loss, Dave.

We`ll all be here arguing when you get back.

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

TMH, my sincere condolences at your sad loss.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

So sad. Please pass on my best wishes.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

We've never met, but my deepest sympathies. I hope your daughter and family, of whom you are rightly proud, will be of help in this difficult time.

Charles F

Reply to
Charles F

condolences and deepest sympathy.

Reply to
DJC

Very sorry to hear this Dave. We'll be thinking of you while you are away.

John

Reply to
Another John

My condolences Dave.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Seriously sorry to hear that. Condolences to Dave and his family.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Reply to
Nick

In article , Nick scribeth thus

And me, know what its like been in his situation some years ago:--(...

Reply to
tony sayer

So very sorry to hear this sad news. My sincere condolences.

Reply to
Jim White

To you and all the others who have replied.

THM says thanks for all the messages of support - he has had a look at this post.

And yes chives are the answer:-) - don't ask.

He will be back at work after the funeral - probably fitting wireless doorbells for the clueless.

Also many thanks to Wisdom Hospice in Rochester that gave Geraldine such good care.

Reply to
ARW

Thanks for the update and best to TMH.

Reply to