Tiling Problem

Hi I bought some tiles recently which having put them up now seem to be falling off. I've looked at some spare tiles I have and can see a white powedery residue on the back. I'm guessing that this is what's caused the problem. Has anyone else had this before? I'm not sure if I've just been dumb or whether there should have been a warning on the box?

Thanks

Bradden

Reply to
Brad