Bought some books

Searched your recommended books, and bought Orchids Simplified by Jaworski and Ortho All About Growing Orchids. I had some books but wasn't thrilled with them.

I also bought American Orchid Culture by Edward A. White. I know old, old old. The information there is incredible. May need a translation for some of the old terms for products for what is available today. A blurb about the St. Louis Botanical Gardens was perfect information for my area and measures against the summer heat.

Anyway, am thrilled with the acquisitions.

Nancy

Reply to
Nancy G.