Tile panels for bathroom walls

Does anyone know where I can buy panels of tiles (presumably vinyl) for refurbing my bathroom walls around the bath/shower? I saw such a thing in a B&Q booklet but there's nothing on their website about it (that I could find anyway). tia remove 'spam' from email to reply
Ken Riley wrote:

Don't know about vinyl panels, but laminate panels (e.g. Mermaid) are pretty good.
--
Grunff

Thanks, those mermaid panels look like just the job.
remove 'spam' from email to reply
What's on their web site and most DIY web sites is _very_ limit. You're best off taking a plod down and checking out yourself.