Tile panels for bathroom walls

Does anyone know where I can buy panels of tiles (presumably vinyl) for refurbing my bathroom walls around the bath/shower? I saw such a thing in a B&Q booklet but there's nothing on their website about it (that I could find anyway). tia remove 'spam' from email to reply

Reply to
Ken Riley

Don't know about vinyl panels, but laminate panels (e.g. Mermaid) are pretty good.

Reply to
Grunff

What's on their web site and most DIY web sites is _very_ limit. You're best off taking a plod down and checking out yourself.

Reply to
Oliver Brearley

Thanks, those mermaid panels look like just the job.