Temporary Conservatory Roof Repair

I have inherited a conservatory with a 1 x 2 timber frame roof wit

polycarb sheets. Currently the poly is waterproofed by gaffer tape! Very pretty. I'm a great one for using what is to hand so for temporary over winter measure I am thinking of using tub and til sealant. Will it last until March and more importantly will it b effective in the short term. I am replacing next year with 3mm acryli and completely restoring the whole structure.

Any thoughts

-- Windy Miller

Reply to
Windy Miller