suction handles

When we had our monster fridge freezer delivered the 2 men delivering it each had a large industrial strength suction handle that they clamped to its sides to lift it.

Husband well impressed and thinks we should invest in some.

Can anyone recommend any ? where to get them etc. ?

As usual - thanks in advance

Val

Reply to
Val Davies

Intended for glass sheets etc; I don't know if they would be rated heavily enough for a freezer?

David

Reply to
Lobster