Suck or blow?

The plumber is coming next week and I need to clear the accumulatedt treasures - no that should be cr*p from the loft so that he can get his pipes in. This all very well but it ain't very nice up there in this weather, positively dangerous in fact I reckon. So I have rigged up a centrifugal fan to blow cooler air into the loft space, except I got the inlet/outlet wrong, it's not marked, and it's now sucking warm air out. Which begs the question is it actually better to suck the hot air out and hope it is replaced by cooler air from the eaves or to blow the air in from below? Any opinions?

HLAH

I'd go for extraction, but I suspect both will work. Best to extract to the outside, not the house, though.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle