Steve Irwin....... It didnt take long............

There is that, but it would also be a lesson for all the other people in the world working with crocs, and may well result in saving a life. So fair nuff.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I don't think this pic has been posted in here yet, but its one of the "nicer" spoofs that circulated after his death...

Colin Wilson

The message from snipped-for-privacy@care2.com contains these words:

You reckon they ain't got the message yet?

Reply to
Guy King

Maybe if it had been a croc that killed him? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And todays joke doing the text messaging is "he should have used sun cream, it protects against harmful rays"

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

If they havent seen the video, they dont know exactly what mistake he made, and may do likewise. If I may state the obvious.

NT

Reply to
meow2222