Staples for Lidl Stapler?

Hi,

I am having problems find English staples for my 3 way heavy duty stapler (manufactured by ADW).

I have a manual for it which gives exact dimensions (typical German), and Lidl's say they can be readily bought in UK.

Unfortunately all the staples are sold in boxes showing "types of guns" they are suitable for, but not the sizes! Even spoken to Stanley but they could not tell me all the dimensions.

I need a plain square staple with about a 10mm length leg. The width MUST be between 11 and 12mm to fit on to the "slide" AND the thickness of each staple (between the top of each one) MUST be between 1.1 and 1.2mm.

I can find light duty ones that are the 11.5mm width but the thickness is less than 1mm. I have also found heavy duty one's that have the correct thickness BUT are too narrow (10mm) and will not fit into the slider.

Can anyone identify something suitable please?

(Sorry if this is repeat post, I posted it yesterday but it did not appear on my list!)

Thanks

Reply to
Peter Hemmings

replying to Peter Hemmings, Hartley wrote: The nearest size you'll get in the U.K. is through

They have a 20g. wide back staple in various lengths that one of the three feedback contributors found great with your stapler. The only image I saw online with Lidl's dimensions appeared to be in Chinese. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Hartley

Stop spamming usenet with 7 year old posts.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher