Source of electric adapter please

I've just acquired a piece of kit that has a continental 2 pin plug. To comply with guarantee I do not wish to remove it. I am looking for an adapter that will allow me to plug it into a UK socket. I've Googled but cannot find one, electric razor ones are no use. I'd realy like the type that lock the continental plug into the adapter. Can anyone please help?

Reply to
Broadback

This sort of thing? >

<

Reply to
Stuart Noble

| I've just acquired a piece of kit that has a continental 2 pin plug. = To=20 | comply with guarantee I do not wish to remove it. I am looking for an=20 | adapter that will allow me to plug it into a UK socket. I've Googled=20 | but cannot find one, electric razor ones are no use. I'd realy like = the=20 | type that lock the continental plug into the adapter. Can anyone = please=20 | help?

Morrisons have them.

--=20 Dave Fawthrop Sick of Premium SMS scams, SMS marketing, Direct marketing phone calls, Silent phone calls?=20 Register with

they work :-)

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

A razor adaptor should work.

Maplin MW44

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Um...see above! I'm guessing that he means it's no use becasue he doesn't want it separate...

Also obtainable from CPC...currently at 86p, with a non returnable screw...PL0023004 (black) and PLECP0104 (white).

Reply to
Bob Eager

They only have a low current fuse, so it's quite likely it won't work.

alex.

Reply to
Alex

Bad news, then, as the adaptor the OP is looking for is rated at 600 watts and fused at 3 amps...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)