SOR codes from the NHF

Does anyone have the latest NHF SOR codes for trades in the public sector area. for maintanance trades. or at least a few sample pages. i believe its about version 6 or 6.1

url:

ian chowney

1501

These Schedule of Rates codes are not usually given out willy-nilly to the public. Try tendering for a maintenance contract with your LA and they will send you the complete set for you to price-up.

A sample of set below, but the formating may alter when I send this post. Note, it does not include price (I've deleted it) along with the code for the item.

XXXXXX BUILD 225MM WALL WITH PIERS 2.5M APART. m2 XXXXXX XXX

Reply to
Woodworm