soil stack

can i move a soil stack from inside to outside.I have an indirect supply system

Reply to
ANDREW LENWEY

Not sure what you mean by 'indirect supply system' - but the best answer to your question about the soil stack can be provided by phoning your friendly local Building Control Officer (he/she lives at the Council Offices).

I've just been round this loop as described in an earlier post - and I was required to reinstate the soil stack vent to 'outside' that hed been removed by a previous (over-enthusiastic) owner...

Safest to check with the BCO first - can cause problems when selling your house otherwise....

Adrian

======return email munged================= take out the papers and the trash to reply

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall