Small roof window/skylight?

Hi

I'm looking for a small roof window or skylight for our boxroom (sloped roof/ceiling)

I'd much rather not cut the roof joists - it's an old house and there is 42 cm btween the joists, which are 5cm wide. Smallest unit I've seen on Google searching has been 45cm

been there/done that? Any info or ideas much appreciated ...

TIA

Flynn

Reply to
Dirk

I had a similar problem with my workshop roof. I put in a Suntile

- the flat roof variant in my case - which worked really well. They come in all different sorts to suit different roofs, tiles, and so on. Quite pricey for what they are, but they made a big difference to my workshop, and were easy to fit.

dan.

Reply to
dwtowner