small bore water filter pipe adaptor?

I have a water filter fitted which I do not use because the water around here tastes OK and cartridges are not cheap. It is now leaking. I could replace the o ring where the body fits into the cap but would rather just get rid of it.

Filter is as the left hand plastic one at:

inlet and outlet pipes are pretty inaccessible behind kitchen unit and deep sink fitted below granite worktop so I thought I would just join the inlet and outlet pipe.

Inlet pipe is about 9mm external dia and outlet about 6.5mm external.

Anyone know where I could get an adaptor to join them?

TIA for any replies.

Reply to
Invisible Man

This will probably do it

Toby

Thanks Toby. That looks just what I need. The taps etc are US produced so I should have realised it would not be metric.

Reply to
Invisible Man

Thanks again Toby. Finally found time to order and fit it. I must remember to search on more than metric in future.

Reply to
Invisible Man

Glad it helped - I only knw the sizes from experiance with plumbing in an under sink water filter, and a chiller, with a couple of valves, so the user can select ambient, or chilled water, via a switch on the wall next to the sink :-)

Toby...

Reply to
Toby