sliding wardrobe doors

I need to replace tracks and wheels for a wardrobe with two 35mm thick doors The existing track is too flimsy after 15 years and is just pressed steel can anyone recommend a sturdy option the Screwfix ones look flimsy at 17 pounds, and appear to be two strips and the Henderson double top costs twice as much but is a one piece track . Does anyone know of other options Thank You Ed

Reply to
Ed

Ed I can recomend using products from Hafele

. They are excellent quality with loads of different options, most including ball bearing runners. I supplied some to my neighbour who is delighted with the result. Given them a call and find out where your nearest Hafele agent is, you can then look through their Furniture and Hardware Fittings book (A4 book 50mm thick so you can imagine the choice available). Good luck. Calum Sabey NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544

Reply to
calums