Skip bags

Yes, but I can't keep a mini skip folded up in the back of my van and put it out when I need it :-)

There are also places where I can only just put a skip bag - no chance of a mini skip.

Reply to
John Stumbles

In article , snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net writes

Ok, and another point is that the licence has to be applied for 7 days in advance, if I remember correctly.

Reply to
Mr X

Also, if you pay cash and get it taken away quickly, not only do you not have to pay the council, but you don't need the (irresistable to kleptomaniac chav) flashing lights, either!

Why is it that skip companies are some of the dodgiest around...

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

The message from "Christian McArdle" contains these words:

'Cos they're a load of wasters[1]?

[1] Yes, I know that should be "waisters" 'cos of how they were confined to the waist of the ship during combat to keep out of the way of the bods on the fore and aft castles.
Reply to
Guy King

In article , Christian McArdle writes

... because they are dealing with rubbish all the time?

Reply to
Mr X

Can you tell me what exactly the charge is for, or called, or which councils these are (one would do)?

Reply to
Chris Bacon