Sign

So you have eaten them but want others not to.

Reply to
dennis

Some people eat rats.

Reply to
ARW

And squirrels.

Nearly all birds are edible.

I've tried all sorts of things.. Snake. Ostrich, goat, rabbit, hare, gazelle.

It's like with fungi. Lost of things are edible and nutritious but...

...very few taste as good as what you buy at the butchers or in a supermarket.

The one exception is 'lawyers wig' shaggy ink caps. They need to be cooked within half an hour of pickling or they turn into disgusting ink.

Before that they taste like fried ghost. Superb!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I confess not to knowingly tried either.

I hope the dog you ate was killed humanely.

Reply to
Fredxx

Yes it's rather similar to drug taking, but then I don't take drugs I only drink and as that is legal it is OK ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

A lot of it is in the mind.

I am sure if you did a blind test for say a new sausage and fed people spiders, maggots, dog, cat and frog varieties they would if you had not told them what was in it eat them without throwing up.

And the no 1 item asked to be removed (or swapped for a different item) on a Wetherspoons breakfast is the tomato.

Reply to
ARW

+1
Reply to