Shower question: Adding a flexible hose to a fixed overhead fitting

I've got a thermostatic shower with a fixed rose. The pipe (looks like 15mm, chrome) is fixed to the wall going up to one of those rain-shower heads.

I've seen showers that have dual heads, i.e. a fixed head like I've got but also a flexible hose with a diverter valve of some sort, so that you can choose which head gets the feed.

Does anyone know if there's a way to retro-fit such a thing? I can't find anywhere that sells them and much as I've assured my wife that I could fig something up using 15mm ball lever vales, I think she'd like something that looks a bit more professional.

If you can't buy them separately, withoug having to buy the entire kit, does anyone have suggestions for any type of 3-way diverter value that I could use? (My plumbing skills are good).

Thanks.

Reply to
Kalico

oes anyone have suggestions for any type of 3-way diverter value that I cou= ld use? =A0(My plumbing skills are good).

Sit down before you see the price.

ebay:

Owain

Reply to