Shoe storage

I recall a post here a while back seeking solutions for hallway shoe storage and thought this article might be of interest.

Nige Danton

Appelation Controlee

Still looks like a pile of shoes in the hallway though...

spamlet

Pretty cool - but as the article says, not for leather shoes, as it will make a nasty mark on them.

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

I reckon you should stick magnets in the heels then just have a sheet of steel on the wall...

Reply to
Tim Watts

In message , Nige Danton writes

the drayton is the worst for microswitches burning out

and ... I bought a synchron motor today for £7.89