Security Violation

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:14:18 -0000, "Owain"

As in Cwm dawnsio.....?? :-)
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
"Andy Hall" wrote | "Owain" wrote: | >| >>Do you ever get invited to Partys.? | >| >Yes. I rarely go, since the music is too loud. | >| All those male voice choirs..... | >You should see IMM dancing a cross between the Veleta and the Mashed | >Potato to: Cwm Rhondda (Y Fersiwn Roc). | As in Cwm dawnsio.....?? :-)
:-) O da iawn wir!
With Arfon Haines Davies doing his Dame Edna impressions as compere, live on Sianel Pedwar from the Sblott Miners' Welfare.
Owain

Indeed, but the information isn't published, so no need!
--
Bob Eager
begin by not using Outlook Express...
snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk writes:

I suggest you look at the site.
It's a windup.

This spoof has been repeated several times recently.

I thought mine was a good likeness. But it was taken some time ago.
Mary

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:49:48 -0000, "Mary 'Little monkey' Fisher"

[T] Ah, that explains it .. I tried and indeed it showed a picture of you Mary! I'd report that anyway .. obviously the database lookup isn't being cleared between connections .. <tut tut> .. ;-)
T i m

Ah - but I'm old and wise enough to get in first!

You mean we're look-alikes?
<flattered>
Mary

Oh very good. Haven't seen that one for a while!
--
Woody

snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com