Securing a path

I have a path surfaced in loose stone chippings which can be somewhat unstable underfoot - particularly on sloping sections. Are there any products that I could use to secure this path - possibly by spraying a resin or similar onto the path after it has been compacted?
Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks.

You can just compact the pebbles into the ground and stop them slipping over each other.