Sealing junction of garage wall with concrete floor

Single brick 2 car size garage (30+ years old): the bottom 2 rows in the walls are blue bricks on top of commons which go down to the foundations. The polythene dpc is laid under the concrete and brought up at the sides & then goes under the blues & over the commons.

All that is normal & OK SFAIUI but in places the polythene is exposed because the concrete floor is not quite high enough.

What I would like to do is run some sort sort of waterproof fillet along the blues/concrete junction to protect the exposed dpc & allow the floor to be cleaned properly.

Black PVC 100mm upstand (hockey stick profile) used in places like labs & hospitals would be ideal as I could wash down the floor without getting the bricks wet, but how to seal it?

Any suggestions please or other methods?

TIA

Reply to
jim