Screwfix's 10% Offer Extended

An e-mail I just got shows it extended from Midnight Sunday to Midnight Tuesday 18/11. Sales at Counters or on Web of over £50

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

And they now have a sales counter in Oxford - yay!

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Hope you've got your code ...:-)

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

Bollox...spent near £70 2 days ago and forgot to go through Quidco. :-(

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

Well, I've looked at all recent emails form S/F and can't see any mention of a 10% offer. How do you invoke it - do you need a special discount code or something - or is it automatic?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Well it gives me a "unique code" so I presume it's unique to me . It also says down at the bottom "You have registered to receive these offers with the following email address: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" so that might be why you aren't getting it if you havent registered .

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

I've spent way less than that - my last order was in May, and only about £30 - but I did spend about £400 earlier in the year.

Anyway, I emailed them to ask why I hadn't received the 10% offers, and received the following reply:

"The Screwfix Direct Marketing team have advised that all our Marketing E-mails are specifically targeted and this is determined by several factors. However I have passed on your comments to our Marketing team for their perusal and internal investigation."

So there you have it - it looks like I don't qualify! Maybe the 'Marketing team' will come back with something - but I'm not holding my breath!

Reply to
Roger Mills