sat-nav

I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best place to find it ?Perhaps off topic ,but many wise people here Thanks E

Reply to
ed

uk.rec.gps or alt.satellite.gps

Reply to
Lobster

It's probably still where you left it!

Reply to
Roger Mills

The instruction manual perhaps?

Reply to
SJP

The message from "ed" contains these words:

I thought there was a uk gps group but my list of groups is way out of date and I can't find it. There is also an alt. group that is garmin specific and there is a lot of experience of handhelds in uk.rec.walking.

I have both handheld and in-car but not your particular model so I doubt whether I could help particularly as I can't atm find the handbook for the in-car one.

Reply to
Roger

Ageless

John

Reply to
John

You could give this news group a try. alt.satellite.gps.garmin

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

I've used these guys a few times for all things electronic e.g. Sat Nav, TV, DVD, etc

think you need to register to ask a question though.

HTH

John

Reply to
John