Sandy Revisited...

Ill try mekin it more concise,,,

HUGE RISE IN WHOOPING COUGH CASES....

DESPITE ALMOST 60pc OF PREGNANT WOMEN

RECEIVING WHOOPING COUGH VACCINATIONS.... ///////////////////////////////////////

Here is another one to tickle yer tonsils wi...

before-the-age-of-five/

More young children are dying in Britain than in any other western European country.

According to the World Health Organization, a child born in Britain is now more likely to be dead by the age of five than one born in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Estonia, as well as all of western Europe.

While infant mortality rates have been falling across most of the western world, the opposite is the case in Britain.

The shocking new figures reveal that the rate in the UK has risen from 5.3 deaths per 1,000 births before the age of five in 2010, to 5.4 per 1,000 this year.

Only Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Latvia, Bulgaria and Romania have higher infant mortality rates.

Thon pesky Gro Harlem is after me baccky too..

ol Bruntsland Commission and angenda 21... They were hammerin oot thar global scheming alng wi Vince Cable years ago...

,,,,,,

And now we got Mr, Microsoft trying to stick needles intae every kid on the planet....

I run windows seven,,,,,

ever notice,,

the default desktop is covered wi chemtrails....

Scotch Mule.

I read that UK has more wind farms the the rest of the world put together..

Im no fan of them,, in fact I hate the things,,,,

I came across this report a while ago, and thought the deck cargo was for the oil industry,,, but now,, I think its a windfarm kit,, ??..

Would they be arriving in Ipswich,, or do they make them down there...

Fire on ship with 100 vehicles on board at Ipswich port

I noticed the guy with camera used the term,, "weeds" to describe trees,,,, Anyone know if this is an airforce term,,, Does this indicate familiarity,, that participant aircrew make the vidie..

Oh and here is another one i found with cool 3d cloud imagery..

stevens/

Scotch Mule.

Vaccination does not provide 100% immunity and if whooping cough is rife in the community because of all the people who didn't get vaccinated years ago, you WILL get many more cases of whooping cough, even in people who have been vaccinated.

The level of "herd immunity" is important in preventing epidemics.

You really shouldn't jump to ludicrous conclusions about things you clearly know nothing about.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Are there some tablets you've been prescribed that you've not been taking?

It's a video put together by a crank. Anyone who looks at a military airbase that exists primerily to support US planes, zooms in on a plane and says "See the USAF logo? Yep." as if he's proven something is three tokens short of a set of tumblers. Or finding a house on a nearby road and, zooming out to show, gasp, that it's next to the airbase(!!!!!!) is loopy. And putting the spooky key-on-piano strings backing from those crappy documentary programmes doesn't make it FACTUAL.

$DEITY, I must be bored to argue with a loonie tune.

Reply to
Scott M

Tell me what you know about chemtrails in the sky...

Ok Tim,, i dont know much about the diabetes epidemic either,,,

so I started looking into it...

It seems that GPs are prescribing..

Metaformin,,,,one of only two drugs that WHO recommend,,, for tha condition

It is also is rather good at chelation,, the removing heavy metals from the body,,, Aluminium is scientifically/medically considered a HEAVY METAL,,,

Seeing as this is a diy group...i thought ishould metion...

Here is a new world joke for you.... What do you do with scientists when they die,,,

YOU BARIUM

fUCK YOU SAYING I DUNNO WHAT IM ONNA ABOT.

Scotch Mule.

I know you don't need to start inventing new causes for epidemics of infectious diseases when we already know the cause. Nothing to do with "chemtrails".

Tim

Reply to
Tim+