rubber flooring - revisited...

A few weeks back someone was posting about rubber flooring. Having contacted the manufacturers I've been warned that it is not suitable for bathrooms as I had intended. The reason being it gets slippery when wet as opposed to being like safety flooring which is what I'm having to go for (commercial use so looks aren't *that* important).

Just incase the OP is still thinking of the stuff.

Tony

Reply to
enuff

Um, er. One of my bathrooms is floored with that Dalsouple stuff, which is what people usually mean when they mention `rubber flooring'. It's pretty wonderful, as long as you're reasonably happy you aren't going to want to take up the bathroom floor in the next decade or so. It isn't slippery when wet at all, as far as I've ever noticed, and it's fantastically easy to keep clean.

It was, um, quite expensive, though.

Reply to
Sam Nelson

(commercial

Its Dalsouple who I spoke with and who said it wasn't suitable? Maybe my description of a shower room used by thousand of small children scared them a bit, maybe worried about being sued for injury.

Oh well, I've put an order in for out usuall stuff now so it'll have to wait for the disabled wet room project next year.

Tony

Reply to
enuff