Roof Apex Point - Building Regs Advice

I have a single storey extension which projects from the rear wall to one end of a 2 storey house at 90 degrees to the main house. The extension has a flat roof which I am considering replacing with a tiled pitched type. I am looking to re-work this room with new windows, a bit of brickwork etc. There is a first floor window above this extension, roughly where the apex of a pitched roof would meet the main building. Are there rules about distance between, for instance, the sill of the window and the top of the roof apex?

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster