Rod Speed

Is it really worth replying to every little stupid point he makes, reply to every idiotic answer he makes, engaging him in any way shape or form?

The sheer volume of replies he makes to the most mundane point should tell you that he's a sad lonely individual living in a somewhat distorted universe to most of the rest of us

Please don't get dragged into his tedious little arguments, just let it lie

cheers

Reply to
geoff

He's long been KFd here, so I see no original material from him.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Ditto ... along with various lieutenants, majors and colonels

Reply to
Andy Burns

+1

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

++1

But my newsreader can't kill all postings starting with things like "Rod Speed wrote", so I have to do that bit manually. I'm amazed that anyone bothers following up his drivel, but they do.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Rod speed only exists in my killfile

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

and for Thunderbird users just create a wodney filter that marks its posts as "read" - that way you never need waste your time reading them ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Reply to
Mr Pounder

The best thing I have ever done here is kill file speed.

Then was listening to the radio and some odd program came on:

"Modern-day fantasy adventures by Sebastian Baczkiewicz. Immortal wanderer Pilgrim has to fight the malevolent Mr Speed for a stolen midsummer bride."

Just can't get away from malevolent Mr Speed!!!!

(Now if everyone else also stopped responding life would be good. Recession would be over. All diseases would be curable. Solder would have lead in it. Part P would be revoked...)

Reply to
polygonum

Reply to
Java Jive