Rexon or PPPro?

Just looking at the 210mm PPPro sliding compound mitre and Rexon 254mm compound mitre, both with laser, both 129.
Anyone got any experience/opinions on which of these is the better buy? The B&Q saw has a greater capacity with the slide but is the Rexon a better quality saw?
TIA, Mike

These people have a good quality 10" pull through compound mitre saw for 115 inc VAT cross cut 62x294.
http://www.sip-group.com/NEW%20FOR%202002%20PDF/Workshop%202002.pdf

I had a 210mm Rexon mitre saw, but now have the 210mm PPPro sliding mitre saw. IMHO there is no difference in quality, the Rexons are made in China but I don't know where the PPPro is made although I'll guess it's made in the far east.
The advantages with the PPPro is a 3 year warranty, wider cut, and a depth of cut adjustment. Also the portability of the 210mm PPPro over the bulkier 254mm Rexon.
Martin

I have a REXON 2500 mitre saw and it is VERY well made, and B&Q are selling them at 69 .... I paid 99 for mine about 18 months ago.
All cast metal construction, can't fault it. I have a couple of PP tools - very much on the economy side of thins in comparison to REXON. PP are also just rebadged chinese manufacture items - you also find them under Nu-Tool brand etc.
Rexon claim to be the biggest power tool manufacturer in the world.
I did look at the smaller compound slide saw from REXON ... and thought there was too much play in the slide mechanism ... you could easily move it 5mm side to side - not good for accurate cuts.
They do a 255mm blade version but that is expensive.
Rick

Thanks for the comments.
Martin, how come you replaced the Rexon?
John, isn't the SIP the same as the basic grey PP one, with no positive stops? Doesn't this make it difficult/time-consuming to use? Also although 14 cheaper, there's no laser. On cost alone, Argos are offering a JCB 210mm sliding mitre with laser for 99 - 30 less than the PPPro one.
Rick, do you think too much play in the slide is common across all brands ie. slide saws inherently less accurate?
Some models now have the laser in the arm mechanism behind the cut line rather than on the side of the blade guard. Any views on which is better?

grey
It was just that I needed the wider cut for a project. The Rexon was not sliding and being 210mm was very limited, it would only just cope with 3"x 2" at 90.
Martin