Replacement Bed Legs

As the subject says,

can anyone suggest where I might be able to obtain some repcement legs (4), which were lost in a recent move, for a bed.

Nothing fancy, just your average 6 inch tall black plastic or wood with a captive "bolt" which screws into the base of the bed.

TIA,

KJR

Reply to
KJR

Look around for houses/flats being refurbished. There may be a bed in a skip or lying outside or dumped on waste ground or countryside.

Look around your local recycling facility.

Keith G. Powell

Reply to
Keith G. Powell

My bed's legs have simply come adrift due to what I'll leave to your imagination, so I use bricks in their place. (They're rather nice "hand-made" bricks...)

Reply to
Malcolm Stewart

Hi

You can buy wood screws which are half woodscrew, half bolt quite easily. Get 4 of these and any timber you like can be used.

Dave

Reply to
Magician