Replacement Baxi coal fire ash box and 'grill'

I hope someone can help.
I need to get a replacement ash box and 'grill' for a coal fire.
The details on the 'grill' are:
Baxi Patent Fire Patent No. 708117 16 [written on the underside of each half of the 'grill'] L-STD-2-8 R-STD-2-8
I've tried to do a search on the web, but can't find anything. The company using the Baxi name doesn't seem to have anything to do with coal fires.
The house which has the fire is about 100 years old, and the fire doesn't look like a recent addition, i.e. I think the fire is also 100 years old. The fire doesn't have a back boiler or any other 'extras' added.
Thanks in advance.
On 17 Oct 2003 09:11:15 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ljmeek) wrote:

Grates are cast iron, of a particular grade of iron if you want them to last. Find a real old ironmongers and take either it, or a paper rubbing along. Fit isn't critical and you can usually find one to suit.
Best place for an ashpan is a commercial kitchen fitter. They can fold and weld you a stainless one for not too much, and it'll last forever. Cheaper variants come from aircon duct fitters, who can make you one in riveted galvanised steel for rather less. Or your ironmonger might still have one.
On 17 Oct 2003 09:11:15 -0700, ljmeek wrote:

Does this ash box slip under the grate or drop down into a hole with the grate fitted over the top?
I needed parts for our "baxi burnall" grate when we moved in, air control flap and drop in type ash box. HRPC (Heating Replacement Parts <something>> http://www.hrpc.co.uk came up trumps.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail
ljmeek Wrote:

Think you may have a Baxi Burnall fire and unless you put the "Burnall bit into the search engine you will come up with nothing as I found t my cost on researching it. We have now got a Baxi Burnall fir installed in our lounge. Absolutely fantastic as you get to control th level of air flow to the fire and hence its size. Used to have one i my parents place when I was young hence the reason for having on myself! Got it fitted professionally though at a cost of approx 300. Look under google-baxi burnall fire and you'll hit several site offering spares and detailed instructions for operation etc. www.percydoughty.co.uk/BaxiBurnall.htm has several downloads.
TJ
-- TJT