Replace eurolock handles.

The handles on the CR Smith uPVC doors on the mother-in-law's house are now loose (after 20 years). If the doors were wooden then I know I can fix them but aluminium is a daft material for windows and doors - so hard to repair.

The handles are held by two bolts from the inside which now spin and won't tighten. I guess the nuts are bedded in plastic and have lost their grip. I need to take an small Allen key over as the handle is fixed with an Allen screw to to spindle.

Where can I buy handle sets with two bolts - Screwfix seem to have only 4 bolt sets?

(I know how to change a Euro lock - YouTube is full of videos on that. Perhaps the handle assembly is not standardised?)

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Pearson

There as a number of sites that sell them. You have to know the various measurements as explained on the site. If it quite old, you'll have trouble getting one to match.

Andy Cap