remote control

Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement remote control for my garage door?
It is labelled up as 'saimatic srl', the numbers T1SAW/433. Its about 50mm by 150mm, has a yellow button and an indicator light. I have done web searches to no avail. I have one spare but I think the frost killed my other. Thanks

Try contacting these people :
http://www.gatetec.com
http://www.gatetec.com/gatetecpg2.html
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Sorry !!! I've given you the wrong link. It should be these people :
http://www.gateautomation-uk.com /
They will, or should, have the Saimatic catalogue with the supplier addresses on it.

--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

50mm
my