remote control

Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement remote control for my garage door?

It is labelled up as 'saimatic srl', the numbers T1SAW/433. Its about 50mm by 150mm, has a yellow button and an indicator light. I have done web searches to no avail. I have one spare but I think the frost killed my other. Thanks

Reply to
gaz

Try contacting these people :

BigWallop

Sorry !!! I've given you the wrong link. It should be these people :

will, or should, have the Saimatic catalogue with the supplier addresses on it.

Reply to
BigWallop

Will do: Thanks

Reply to