Recommendation for a plumber in the Enfield/Waltham Cross/Cheshunt (South Hertfordshire) region ?

Quite a small job, need hot and cold feeds for new washing machine and dishwasher.

Thanks for any replies guys,

Stu.

Reply to
Stu

Yellow Pages or Scoot?

Alternatively, why not DIY it. As you say, it's a small job.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I like the idea of recommendations, which I think lend some confidence to a choice. I'd normally ask around for some local experiences, but it's for an elderly relative, not for me.

I don't live in the area, will be overseas for 3-6 months, so I'm trying to organise on their behalf.

Reply to
Stu