Re: Varta 2/V60 Ni/Cd cell? equivalent? Found it

mike ring wrote in news:Xns9542EE1C3EC2Emikeringbtinternetco@217.32.252.50:

I'm looking for a battery to replace the one in my Landis& Gyr C/H > controller, model RWB200; I thought it didn't have battery backup, but > when I took it off the wall there was this totally dead battery in it. > >

I've found it, and what may be a useful website, though it's not clear how I got there!

Googled for V60R UK.

One result was

"Useful information about raymond weil lady watch @ AGLANCE.COM", !!!

gifts21/raymond_weil_lady_watch.html

(which was one of those horrible commercial search engines),

but the link led to

might be a bookmarkworthy resource, as they appear to have a lorra batteries.

They know the 2/V60R is now called the 2/V80H and have them on sale.

It seems to be well known as a C/H programmer backup, so y'all may come across it some day

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Bonjour, j'ai la batterie que vous cherchez. Elle est gratuite, juste les frais de port à payer

Reply to
Denis

After 16 years there will not much charge in it.

Reply to
John Bryan

And who posts on that strange place in French when it is bleedin obvously an English site, that is English is spoke on it mate. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa