Re: Torbeck Valve Fill Speed - should it be so slow?

seems
installed.
Thanks. Torbecks come with 3 flow restrictors that insert into the pipe. Keep trying these until the right one is found. If they are lost then insert an in-line service valve and restrict or open the flow that way. I would not find 1.5 mins to fill a toilet slow. You are not operating toilets at Waterloo where fills have to be in a few seconds. The main quality of Torbecks is the quietness, which I find superb.

Removing the flow restrictor? (Or, more likely, replacing with a less aggressive one).
Christian.

You can try taking the flow restrictor out and clipping a section off from the end that goes into the valve. This will increase the flow rate. Do it a little at a time though.....
I had the same issue and resolved it this way
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Yes. The diaphragm has gone hard - replace it.
--
*Half the people in the world are below average.