Re: The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The Actual British National Party

St Georges Day April 23rd wrote in

In the run up to elections, anti-British elements in the mass media, > Trade Union movement and the Labour Party work together in top gear to > spread misinformation, half-truths and downright fabricated lies about > the British National Party, its policies and its candidates.

Whatever its complexion, I'd have a pretty low opinion of a political party that chose the same method of publicity as the vendors of fake handbags.

Reply to
PeterMcC

Please remember that in Britain only whites are allowed to be classed as racist.

Reply to
Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller

St Georges Day April 23rd pretended : ---------------------------------

In their dreams maybe. What a complete load of old horseshit. We are here *to stay* for keeps and we ain't going nowhere brother !

Reply to
Baldoni

Baldoni said the following on 30/04/2008 23:33:

Typical bloody Normans! Ever since the conquest you lot have been lording it all over the shop. :-D

Reply to
Richard Brooks

"St Georges Day April 23rd" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

You should post this to the F1 group. Someone might be after a new gang to join in a few weeks.

AC

Reply to
AC