Re: Roof Tile Paint for concrete tiles - good or bad

Is there anyway to remove this grunge from tiles and bricks? I sadly

> think not. However if someone knows of a way please lets me know.

paint stripper or brick acid. Note brick acid will attack concrete and mortar. Preventing the problem in the first place with a bit of thinking would be the best thing.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

LOL!!! I'd expect the density of water and moss is pretty low compared to a concrete tile :)))

Might be worth cleaning a patch of moss off here and there to check all is well underneath.

Another thing to check is that the mortar between ridge tiles is intact, but it would have to get pretty bad to let water in.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C