Re: Garden Shredder

Page 2 of 2
Franz Heymann wrote:

Nope they are definately slow worms - between 12 and 18" long and a beautiful copper colour. As such, they are welcome to live undisturbed in the compost bin.
Richard

Gosh, I haven't seen slowworms in ages! Brings back memories of my childhood when we used to see quite a few around our area.
Are there any benefits to having slowworms around the place? I assume they deal with beetles and other garden pests.
Andrew