Re: EU clusterfuck

It appears to be on again. I've no idea of the actual details of the deal

- have you?

I know you don't care about any UK industry. All you want is to be able to buy anything at the very cheapest price. Until that approach effects your own income, of course.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not knowing anything about the agreement doesn't stop speculation, though. The CAP was designed to protect small farmers etc from being wiped out by large ones. One of the many things the 'leavers' often quoted as being unfair - as 'our' farms were more efficient than say French ones. But are ours efficient enough to compete with massive Canadian ones on equal terms?

But I doubt many on here much care.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)" writes

No that's the remoaners approach.

Reply to
bert

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)" writes

Well you don't. If we stay in the EU we will be forced to accept the terms as agreed. Outside we can discuss changes with the Canadians if we wish. But why should we as we have already accepted the deal as it stands.

Reply to
bert

The CAP is in fact a hybrid agricultural/welfare system which was always designed to prop up completely uneconomic microscopic farmers who shouldn?t be involved in agriculture at all.

In some areas they are, in plenty more they arent.

Why should they ?

Reply to
Plowcunt fucker

Because the Canadians aren't getting what they negotiated for are they? Are you really as dumb as you appear or just trolling again?

Reply to
dennis