my second accomplisment, book case as well

This one is walnut and beech, it is not as read as look on the picture though i was hoping on larger contrast between two kinds of wood. Thanks you guys for all help advice and inspiration. Time to think of a new project ;-)

Pawel

Pawel

You were thinking out of the box and hit one out of the park.

I must admit that I did a "WTF"??? at first but I warmed up to it pretty quickly.

Nice!

Robatoy

I really like the understated contrast of that combination!

EXCELLENT piece!

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

It's certainly different. :)

Reply to
Locutus

So how's it anchored to the wall? I'm assuming it's not just leaning against the wall.

Reply to
Nobody_special

Reply to
Pawel