RCD ?

Page 2 of 2
Joe Green wrote:

Are you that Joe Green who wrote all those splendid operas? If so, I saw some of your stuff in Verona and it was excellent.
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:57:09 -0000, "Joe Green"

No. Does this count as the most idiotic question of the year or the decade?
May I suggest you try the experiment whilst sitting in a bath of water containing 2.667 kg of NaCl and a zinc plate firmly attached by means of a 4mm sq wire to mains earth?
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

What would happen if someone went out and did that? Would you be criminally liable in any way? Where is the line drawn?
Regards, NT

They would win a Darwin award.
Christian.
On 24 Nov 2003 01:31:52 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@meeow.co.uk (N. Thornton) wrote:

There would be a lot of fizzing and some weak meat soup would be manufactured.

No. Stupidity at a certain well developed level always has been and always will be a fatal affliction. (See www.darwinawards.com/ for many examples).

A very long way from this.
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/
Joe Green wrote:

The answer is probably not in both cases, but I would not recommend it.
I am not going to comment on teh whole RCD issue.
There are arguments for and against, and personally I am somewhere in the middle...