Rabies on Million Pound Property Experiment

Page 2 of 2
It seems the designers only come as a pair.....
http://www.knightayton.co.uk/male_clients.html
On 28 Nov 2003 05:04:32 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@bigwig.net (Alex) wrote:

Didn't you mean, a right pair...?
MM
Mike Mitchell wrote:

Correction, the only bloke there is Nigel, the Builder, full stop :-)

Ah....bless!
MM
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

But he's not a builder. He's a proper property developer, and makes a living from it. This doesn't seem to be getting through to the two useless idiots as they ignore his advice on yet another dumb "design feature" of theirs!
-Duncan
Duncan Lees wrote:

I think you missed the innuendo...

Mike Mitchell wrote: drophobia last night with the split joint :-)))

Don't watch it
Nick (master of helpful advice)
does anyone know when it's on on BBC2W ?
I can only find it on normal BBC2 (EN, IR & SC) not Wales... bloody typical /c;
Les
in2minds wrote:

You ain't missing anything...really, you're not...unless you're partial to a bit of comedy, that is.
RM
--
unlocking Nokia and SonyEricsson phones in the Edinburgh area
email: reestit_mutton AT lauriem DOT plus DOT com

It looked like the new type of Speedfit (with the turn to lock bit !). Why did it fail ? Was half watching with the sound off so I didnt hear.
Andy F
Andy Farrall wrote:

BillR wrote:

Because someone yanked it off to add some interest to a deadly dull episode?
I suspect this is correct, else there would have been 2 foot of water in the B&Q kitchen not a small little dribble.
Rick

I didn't watch it 'cos I want to punch those 2 idiots into next week [1] but I'll be v.amused if the failure was the exact same one I had on a speedfit elbow joint!
[1] This, I suspect, would also make 'good telly'.
-- cheers,
witchy/binarydinosaurs

We watched it on analogue BBC2 in Wales at the same time as everyone else. Don't forget that digital BBC2W takes rather a lot more regional programming than any other variant of BBC2 - is it 2000 to 2230 every night or something? Chances are it's just been skipped.
I don't doubt there'll be repeats sometime though - look out for it on BBC3 ;-)
Hwyl!
M.
Don't fight technology, live with it: http://www.livtech.co.uk /