Quote of guttering, soffits and facsia - sound right to you?

Hi
I live is a smallish (2 bedrooms plus tiny box room) end of terrace, red brick house near the centre of Reading. I need the guttering, soffits and facsia replacing and was wondering if anyone else had had similar work done.
Has anyone in the Reading area had similar work done and can recommend a company?
I have one quote which was
i) guttering, sofits and facsia on three sides. price 2500 for all sides ii) for one side price 1200 iii) for two sides price 1480
Do you think this is reasonable? Any help appreciated
Kind Regards
Richard

The third side looks a bit pricey

Just ordered soffits/fascias/guttering & fittings to do a 4 bed semi at a cost of 325 from fascias.com. Why not try DIY ? get 3 local firms to quote for scaffolding and do the whole house in a day. Fascias.com have a reasonable online help section.
Neil

Main bit of help is that this is d-i-y .... and you could save a big part of that by doing the work yourself.
Typical cost of uPVC rain water goods for an average detached 3 bed house is 550, or around 1400 for Aluminium.
Fascia is about 1.8 m Soffit can be cut form sheet ply ... say around 54 should do a complete house
So that should help you do the sums ..
1+1 tradesman & labourer will be whatever your local rates are, in my area good quality guys come in at 140 for the pair per day. (cash of course)
Rick