Quilters of the World Unite?

Think 'wall of death'...scalextric in space should be possible with a well designed track..as long as you don't stop...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Or (gasp) steps on yr Bentley 4.5 litre...

Reply to
Molesworth

I saw it... it was a very skew-wiffed star that she made. Nice though :-)

Reply to
Grymma

In article , Stanley Daniel de Liver on Fri, 1 Nov 2013 at 12:58:38 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote

Dis lex sicks of the wurld you knite?

Reply to
Nicholas D. Richards

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Tone

Reply to
canaldrifter