Qualitas (Armitage Shanks) Charlotte suite toilet problem

Has anybody puchased this suite and found a fault with the toilet (closed couple pan). I have found that it is unable to clear waste and blocks. I have had everything checked out, had a replacement but it still does the same, i have now replaced the toilet with and generic one which works fine. However the manufacturers refuse to accept it as a fault!

Regards.

Reply to
Robert

Perhaps your family generates unusual waste?!

Reply to
Set Square

There's nothing new about that! We had 2 of their products 35 years ago, neither ever worked correctly over the 8 years we were in the house. We would never buy their products again. Try claiming the money back in the small claims court.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

Ours isn't a charlotte, I don't think....been a while since I installed 'em but the name does begin with C.....anyhoo, I put in a high level version in the bog and the close coupled in the bathroom, and I'm not convinced about the so-called 6 litre flush it's supposed to have, though the high level does have gravity and not such a nasty bend on the flush path to its advantage.....flush definitely lasts longer on the high level one. No adjustments can be made either - water level on the close coupled is about 1cm off the top of the overflow pipe!

-- cheers,

witchy/binarydinosaurs

Reply to
Witchy